Join the 2nd edition of this premier education conference
The world’s leading academics, scholars, and researchers pick the 2nd International Academic Conference on Education for a reason. Taking place in Madrid, Spain on October 28-30, 2020, the international education conference 2020 will host the international community of educators, representatives of non-profit and government organisations, and other stakeholders to discuss such topics as adult education, pedagogy, ICT, inclusive education, and more.
We invite the international community to take an active role in shaping the future of education. Share your research findings, exchange ideas with fellow academia members, expand your network, and get inspired.
Madrid – one of the historical centers for education – provides the perfect backdrop for the event. Explore this elegant, culturally-rich city on a free tour.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
One of the most anticipated education conferences of the year
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Deadlines to Keep in Mind:
- Paper Submission Deadline: 09 October , 2020
- Registration Deadline: 16 October ,2020
- Conference Dates: 28-30 October , 2020
IACEDUCATION - a must-attend education conference of 2020
Education conference 2020 Themes
- This premier international education conference 2020 will cover a range of themes, including, but not limited to:
Adult Education, Art Education, Business, Course Management, Curriculum Development, Research and Development, Educational Foundations, Education Policy, and Leadership, E-Learning, Gaming, Global Issues in Education and Research, ICT, Inclusive Education, Learning / Teaching Methodologies and Assessment, Pedagogy, Psychology, Research in Progress and Research Management.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references
Paper Publication Opportunity
IACEDUCATION offers a unique platform to get your paper published with such reputable indexed journals as ISI and Scopus. Take advantage of our network of academic publications and thousands of distinguished professionals in the field to present the findings of your latest research.
All accepted papers will be published with ISBN 978-609-485-113-1. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Professor José María Ruiz Ruiz
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Faculty of Education (La Almudena Building)
- Department of Educational Studies (DOE)
Professor ISABEL GARCIA PAREJO
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- School of Education
Why you should attend international education conferences in 2020
- Present your findings on the IACEDUCATION
Joining as a speaker gives you an opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with the international community of peers. Can’t come out to the event? Join as a virtual presenter.
- Receive feedback on your latest research
Present your poster at the event and source valuable insights into your research from world renowned members of the academia and fellow researchers
- Engage in thought-provoking discussions
Learning doesn’t stop when presentations do. It happens before, during, and after presentations. Discuss the latest industry trends and address common challenges.
- Network with the international community
international education conferences 2020 is a truly inclusive network that gathers members of the academia from all over the world. Learn from a diverse range of perspectives and find new career opportunities.
- Take in the beauty of Madrid
All participants are extended the invitation to join a free tour of the magnificent city of Madrid. Uncover its hidden treasures, admire the city’s extraordinary architecture, and indulge yourself with the delicious local cuisine.
Best to do in Madrid
Madrid, a friendly city where everyone feels at home. A place for business and new trends, a safe setting where taking time out and doing business are equally enjoyable. Its rich artistic and natural heritage, cutting-edge transport network, quality accommodation, fine cuisine and the passion locals show when enjoying their city’s day and night life make it one of the most attractive destinations in the world. Cutting-edge facilities, one of the highest quality ranges of hotels in the world with an excellent value for money, devoted professionals and modern infrastructures will allow you to comply with the most demanding quality levels, making your event a unique experience.
Deadline: 16 October, 2020