education research conferences 2020
The world’s leading academics, scholars, and researchers pick the 2nd International Academic Conference on Education for a reason. Taking place in Madrid, Spain on June 5-7, 2020, education research conferences 2020 will host the international community of educators, representatives of non-profit and government organisations, and other stakeholders to discuss such topics as adult education, pedagogy, ICT, inclusive education, and more.
We invite the international community to take an active role in shaping the future of education. Share your research findings, exchange ideas with fellow academia members, expand your network, and get inspired.
Madrid – one of the historical centers for education – provides the perfect backdrop for the event. Explore this elegant, culturally-rich city on a free tour.
- This premier teaching conferences 2020 will cover a range of themes, including, but not limited to:
Adult Education, Art Education, Business, Course Management, Curriculum Development, Research and Development, Educational Foundations, Education Policy and Leadership, E-Learning, Gaming, Global Issues in Education and Research, ICT, Inclusive Education, Learning / Teaching Methodologies and Assessment, Pedagogy, Psychology, Research in Progress and Research Management.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references
Deadlines to Keep in Mind:
- Paper Submission: 15 May, 2020
- Early Registration Round I: 17 Jan, 2020
- Early Registration Round II: 06 Mar, 2020
- Late Registration Round III: 25 May, 2020
- Conference Dates: 05-07 June, 2020
Best to do in Madrid
Madrid, a friendly city where everyone feels at home. A place for business and new trends, a safe setting where taking time out and doing business are equally enjoyable. Its rich artistic and natural heritage, cutting-edge transport network, quality accommodation, fine cuisine and the passion locals show when enjoying their city’s day and night life make it one of the most attractive destinations in the world. Cutting-edge facilities, one of the highest quality ranges of hotels in the world with an excellent value for money, devoted professionals and modern infrastructures will allow you to comply with the most demanding quality levels, making your event a unique experience.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN IACEDUCATION Conference
- Present your findings on the IACRSS
Joining as a speaker gives you an opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with the international community of peers. Can’t come out to the event? Join as a virtual presenter.
- Receive feedback on your latest research
Present your poster at the teaching conference 2020 and source valuable insights into your research from world renowned members of the academia and fellow researchers
- Engage in thought-provoking discussions
Learning doesn’t stop when presentations do. It happens before, during, and after presentations. Discuss the latest industry trends and address common challenges.
- Network with the international community
teaching conferences 2020 (IACRSS) is a truly inclusive network that gathers members of the academia from all over the world. Learn from a diverse range of perspectives and find new career opportunities.
- Take in the beauty of Madrid
All participants are extended the invitation to join a free tour of the magnificent city of Madrid. Uncover its hidden treasures, admire the city’s extraordinary architecture, and indulge yourself with the delicious local cuisine.
PUBLISHED AND INDEXED IN VARIOUS INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
teaching conference, teaching conference 2020, teaching conferences 2020, education research conferences 2020