Inspiring hundreds of academics around the world over the three days of this education conference
The world’s leading academics, scholars, and researchers pick the 4th International Academic Conference on Education (IACEDUCATION) for a reason. Taking place in Barcelona, Spain on December 10-12, 2021, the international education conference 2021 will host the international community of educators, representatives of non-profit and government organisations, and other stakeholders to discuss such topics as adult education, pedagogy, ICT, inclusive education, and more.
We invite the international community to take an active role in shaping the future of education. Share your research findings, exchange ideas with fellow academia members, expand your network, and get inspired.
Barcelona – one of the historical centers for education – provides the perfect backdrop for the event. Explore this elegant, culturally-rich city on a free tour.
Education research conferences 2021 Themes and Topics
- This premier education research conferences 2021 will cover a range of themes, including, but not limited to:
Adult Education, Art Education, Business, Course Management, Curriculum Development, Research and Development, Educational Foundations, Education Policy, and Leadership, E-Learning, Gaming, Global Issues in Education and Research, ICT, Inclusive Education, Learning / Teaching Methodologies and Assessment, English Language Teaching, Foreign Language Teaching, Pedagogy, Psychology, Research in Progress and Research Management.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures and references.
Deadlines to Keep in Mind:
- Paper Submission: 26 November 2021
- Early Registration: 11 October 2021
- Late Registration: 03 December 2021
- Conference Dates: 10 – 12 December 2021
Why you should attend international education conferences in 2021
- Present your findings on the IACEDUCATION
Joining as a speaker gives you an opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with the international community of peers. Can’t come out to the event? Join as a virtual presenter.
- Receive feedback on your latest research
Present your poster at the event and source valuable insights into your research from world renowned members of the academia and fellow researchers
- Engage in thought-provoking discussions
Learning doesn’t stop when presentations do. It happens before, during, and after presentations. Discuss the latest industry trends and address common challenges.
- Network with the international community
International education conferences 2021 is a truly inclusive network that gathers members of academia from all over the world. Learn from a diverse range of perspectives and find new career opportunities.
- Take in the beauty of Barcelona
All participants are extended the invitation to join a free tour of the magnificent city of Barcelona. Uncover its hidden treasures, admire the city’s extraordinary architecture, and indulge yourself with the delicious local cuisine.
Best to do in Barcelona
Barcelona is the capital city of the autonomous community of Catalonia in Spain and Spain’s second most populated city. Its urban area extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of around 4.7 million people, being the seventh-most populous urban area in the European Union after Paris, London, Madrid, the Ruhr area, Berlin, and Milan.
It is the largest metropolis on the Mediterranean Sea, located on the coast between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs, and bounded to the west by the Serra de Collserola mountain range.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Numbers. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.