Make way for the most innovative learning conference 2023!
Learning Conference 2023
Indulge in an educational experience like no other at the_ IACEDUCATION_ 7th International Conference on Education on 10-12 November in London, UK.
Learning conference 2023 is a must-attend event in academia. You will listen to presentations by accomplished researchers, scholars and educators, covering the latest happenings and developments in the field of education and teaching.
Join our most versatile and diverse conference yet, with attendees coming in from all over the world: Canada, Thailand, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Turkey, India, Ghana, Portugal, Romania, Morocco, and others. This wide range of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds is one of the reasons learning conference 2023 received such stellar reviews and feedback from the attendees.
Themes and Topics – Learning Conferences 2023 Call for Papers
The 7th International Academic Conference on Education is seeking submissions on the following subjects: Adult Education, Art Education, Business, Course Management, Curriculum Development, Research and Development, Educational Foundations, Education Policy, and Leadership, E-Learning, Gaming, Global Issues in Education and Research, ICT, Inclusive Education, Learning / Teaching Methodologies and Assessment, Online Teaching, English Language Teaching (ELT), Foreign Language Teaching, Pedagogy, Psychology, Research in Progress and Research Management.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee. If an abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send a full-text paper, including results, tables, figures and references.
Why You Should Attend
Join learning conferences 2023 and enjoy a host of benefits:
- Grow and nurture your network: Since this conference will be attended by numerous academic experts, scholars, researchers, and industry stakeholders, it is ideal for forming networks that would be useful in the future.
- Get published: Take your academic career to the next level by getting published in well-known indexed journals.
- Present your research: As you continue to build your reputation as a leading expert in the field of education, use this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and commitment to a group of highly accomplished academics.
- Deepen your knowledge: Learn about trends and challenges around the world, discover innovative application strategies, and see what new frameworks and methodologies can be implemented in your own work.
- Walk the streets of London: For a rounded event experience, all attendees are invited to join a free 1-day tour of London – a city known for its strong traditions and long history in providing world-class education!