Make way for the most innovative learning conference 2024!
Learning Conference 2024
Indulge in an educational experience like no other at the_ IACEDUCATION_ 8th International Conference on Education on 23-25 August in Oxford, UK.
Learning conference 2024 is a must-attend event in academia. You will listen to presentations by accomplished researchers, scholars and educators, covering the latest happenings and developments in the field of education and teaching.
Join our most versatile and diverse conference yet, with attendees coming in from all over the world: Canada, Thailand, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Turkey, India, Ghana, Portugal, Romania, Morocco, and others. This wide range of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds is one of the reasons learning conference 2024 received such stellar reviews and feedback from the attendees.
Themes and Topics – Learning Conferences 2024 Call for Papers
The 8th International Academic Conference on Education is seeking submissions on the following subjects: Adult Education, Art Education, Business, Course Management, Curriculum Development, Research and Development, Educational Foundations, Education Policy, and Leadership, E-Learning, Gaming, Global Issues in Education and Research, ICT, Inclusive Education, Learning / Teaching Methodologies and Assessment, Online Teaching, English Language Teaching (ELT), Foreign Language Teaching, Pedagogy, Psychology, Research in Progress and Research Management.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review. Detailed instructions and full paper submission guidelines will be emailed within a few weeks following the conference
Why You Should Attend
Join learning conferences 2024 and enjoy a host of benefits:
- Grow and nurture your network: Since this conference will be attended by numerous academic experts, scholars, researchers, and industry stakeholders, it is ideal for forming networks that would be useful in the future.
- Get published: Take your academic career to the next level by getting published in well-known indexed journals.
- Present your research: As you continue to build your reputation as a leading expert in the field of education, use this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and commitment to a group of highly accomplished academics.
- Deepen your knowledge: Learn about trends and challenges around the world, discover innovative application strategies, and see what new frameworks and methodologies can be implemented in your own work.
- Walk the streets of Oxford: For a rounded event experience, all attendees are invited to join a free 1-day tour of Oxford – a city known for its strong traditions and long history in providing world-class education!