English Teacher Conference – an Event, a Platform, a Knowledge Hub
Introducing the English Teaching Conference of the Year
With new technologies and methodologies popping up almost daily, it is hard, if not impossible, for those in the field of education to properly keep up. This is where the English teacher conference comes in. It’s a premier academic event that cuts through the noise and showcases the most relevant developments and highlights the biggest challenges in the field.
With the participants joining from a highly diverse range of countries – Singapore, Poland, the UK, Canada, France, Brazil, Peru, Morocco, Kenya, and Australia, to name a few – this is the perfect opportunity to learn from fellow academics with a unique blend of experiences, expertise, and backgrounds.
Join the English teaching conference to present your research, to engage in thought-provoking debates and discussions, to learn from presentations of others, and discover new career opportunities.
Themes and Topics of the English Teaching Conference
The scientific committee is currently accepting submission on the following topics: Education Theory and Practice, Language Education (ELT/ FLT), Education Policy and Administration, Online Teaching, Child and Family Education, Learning, e-Learning and Teaching. Other related topics will also be considered.
Each submission will be evaluated for technical/research depth, accuracy, relevancy, and originality. If an abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send a full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Plagiarism and Ethics Policies
The English teachers conference follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
Why Present at English Teachers Conference 2023
This leading platform is perfect for those who are looking for the right venue to present their research.
- Maximize the exposure of your research. You will be presenting it to a highly targeted audience of the world’s leading and up-and-coming academics.
- Receive feedback and improve. By engaging in discussions following your presentation, you will discover which parts of your research resonate the most with the audience and which ones could be improved upon.
- Get published in prestigious academic journals. Getting published is one of the most important indicators of an academician striving to contribute to the field.
- Receive a certificate of presentation. By adding this to your academic portfolio, you are demonstrating your commitment to continuous learning and contribution to the field.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the IACEDUCATION proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All accepted papers have an additional opportunity to be published and indexed in various international journals.
All accepted papers will be published with the ISBN Number in a soft form. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.