More than just a foreign language teacher conference — a true world experience!
About FLT Conference 2024
How do you learn of the upcoming trends in education? How do you determine which technological innovations will increase access and efficiency as opposed to hinder the learning process? Which of the challenges in the field should take priority on local and international levels? You will find answers to all of these questions and more at the Foreign Language Teaching Conference.
IACEDUCATION – Hosted for the 8th time, FLT Conference 2024 is, at its core, an academic event that continuously raises the standards for quality of research. However, it is more than that. Over the past few editions, it has evolved into an ever-expanding network that’s buzzing with unique voices, perspectives, experiences, and expertise. It’s a platform to exchange career growth and research partnership opportunities. It’s a mentorship community. It’s about aspiring and established academics coming together with the desire to help shape the future of the field of education.
Themes and Topics of Foreign Language Teaching Conference 2024
The scientific committee of FLT Conference 2024 is now accepting submissions on the following topics: Adult Education, Art Education, Business, Course Management, Curriculum Development, Research and Development, Educational Foundations, Education Policy, and Leadership, E-Learning, Gaming, Global Issues in Education and Research, ICT, Inclusive Education, Learning / Teaching Methodologies and Assessment, Online Teaching, English Language Teaching (ELT), Foreign Language Teaching, Pedagogy, Psychology, Research in Progress and Research Management.
Submissions on related topics will also be considered.
Present Your Paper
If selected by the scientific committee, you can share your research as an oral presenter (on-site or virtually) or in the form of a poster presentation.
Why Attend the Foreign Language Teacher Conference
- Grow your network: An interactive platform for a host of talented professionals and experts, this event is perfect for building bonds and connections that will help you advance your career.
- Expand your knowledge: Learn from esteemed speakers, discover innovative applications in various subfields that you can apply in your own work, deepen your expertise.
- Share your work: Become a presenter and discuss your findings, receive feedback from a diverse pool of experts, researchers, and peers, enhance your soft skills, and receive a certificate of presentation.
- Get published: Maximize the reach of your research and get recognized for your field expertise. Discover partnership and funding opportunities, and boost your resume.
- Enjoy the beauty of Oxford: How fitting that the event on education is taking place in a city that’s historically known for its highest commitments to quality in education.